about David Wyatt
Hi, I’m David Wyatt.
My mission, to transform the lives of one million people.
I was diagnosed with Aspergers/High Functioning Autism at the late age of 37. I spent most of my young life living in a world of constant anxiety and stress, I used to think I lived in a universe that wasn't meant for me. I was very much a 'Clark Kent' longing to be Superman.
I would spend everyday trying to get out of the way, looking forward to that 'resting state' where I could go back to my room and be on my own, where no-one would bother me and I was left alone. I was incredibly unhappy.
As I grew up I tried to make more of myself, but, I had not addressed the problems in my life that were really bothering me. Eventually I became a drug addict, ruined my business, my marriage and pushed away all those close to me. When I felt I couldn’t take it anymore I attempted suicide and was fortunately rescued.
I knew I couldn’t keep going on like this, I was deeply depressed and knew if I kept doing what I had done, I would only ever get what I had got.
I asked myself the question ‘What might the best me look like?, what if I…
- Overcome gambling, alcohol and drug addictions
- Lost over 100kg in weight
- Expanded my world and learnt how to learn
- Gone from barley verbal to public speaker
- Learn to focus on my own development and empower myself
- I have remapped my mind and overcome stress and anxiety
- Learnt to love failure and see it as a part of growth
- I have transformed my live, changed my community and learnt how to empower others.
WHEN YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE YOUR WORLD, YOUR WORLD CHANGES.
I passionately want to help you discover yourself, transform your life and release your potential for the better of all. It doesn’t have a be a mountain.