Winning Negotiation Strategies training course is essential for professionals who want to develop and enhance their skills, techniques and behaviours to achieve an improvement in desirable outcomes both externally and internally.
• 8 weeks à 2 hours a week = 16 sessions of Personal 1/1 Education, Training and Coaching
- The course is also suitable for anyone within an organization who may find themselves in a position where they are influencing a final agreement and not directly involved in the final discussion.
- This course will look at the core aspects of negotiation and introduce the skills needed at each phase to help you prepare and plan.
- It will highlight the ‘tradable variables’ to consider in situations as diverse as contract negotiation or staff conflict and cement the understanding of cost versus value.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Plan for negotiation situations
- Steer negotiation conversations with a more considered approach
- Consider perceived value to ensure win-win rather than cut costs and profit
- Recognize the most effective techniques to build rapport with individuals
- Be more persuasive and influential
- Identify and choose different negotiation styles to adapt to the situation
- Deal with pressure and handle conflict
- Gain agreement and buy-in
Price: £1200 - 16 sessions à £75
Sign up today, grab your 10% Voucher and save £120
Use the PROMO Code: PayAndGo1
Don't miss out - Promo code only temporarily valid
Remember: 8 weeks à 2 hours a week = 16 sessions of Personal 1/1 Education, Training and Coaching